News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC:Got it!! ;) ;D ;D

BIC: Arya emerged from the building, her face and torso stinging, walking off with a sigh and a grimace.

rachel25

Saygar strolled through the town. He loved night time, and since he often slept during the day, he saw a lot of it.
He enjoyed the quietness, and the sense of freedom. There was no beast in sight. Wait, yes there was. A squirrelmaid, some twenty paces up the street. She didn't look to well.
"Oi, squirrel, what you doing out so late?!?" Saygar wasn't sure if it was late, or early, but he said late anyway.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"None of your business!!!" Arya shouted, without turning to look at who ever shouted.

The Shade

"I don't need magic to tell that you're hiding something from me Doods. Does it have to do, perhaps, with the stranger that's hiding in the building?" The immediate question is fairly obvious, why are you reluctant to tell us the identity of the beast you're here to meet? And might he be the same beast that the rat was here for as well as possibly more beasts?"

"I don't know about any 'ol rat, and I don't know wether the beast I was meant to be meeting is here or not." Doods admitted reluctantly. "Besides, what yer gonna do about it? You've got nothin' on me."
The raccoon knew this was a dodgy game. He could easily be arrested. But even after all this, there was actually no evidence that he had done any crime, safe from busting the door latch. He might just get out of here unscathed.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 21, 2013, 09:32:44 PM
"None of your business!!!" Arya shouted, without turning to look at who ever shouted.
Saygar scowled, "That's no way to talk to a Knight of the King!"

Dannflower Reguba

Argo had to admit that though Doods excuse was weaker than water, he hadn't really done anything wrong that he could tell. He considered responding, but the shouting outside dragged his attention away from that conversation. He did start to talk after he realized who was on the other end of the rather heated Arya, "Oh no, not that slob again." The squirrel was now looking out from the clock tower down on Saygar, "Hey Mouse, you bringin' friends tonight or something? That so called knight from the bar is back and from what I've been able to deduce from this gigantic mess. You two aren't exactly at peace."

OOC: @Cornflower, this isn't really that big of a deal, but technically you should have still been silenced by my Silence cast. It was a timed effect though, and I'm pretty sure its' worn off by now.  ;) So not that big of a deal this time, but just something that you have to tread carefully with when you're in an RP with magic.  ;)

Kash is vocal again too now BTW.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Crystal ran over to the window and looked out. "Not him! what is he doing here?" She said 

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on November 22, 2013, 05:44:49 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 21, 2013, 09:32:44 PM
Saygar scowled, "That's no way to talk to a Knight of the King!"

"Well, excuse me, your royal highness! Can I not walk around in peace?!?!?! Admittedly, I myself is to blame for half of it, but still? Is this how you treat innocent beasts these days? If you ask me, some beasts could use more manners!"

rachel25

Saygar's face darkened, he was about to teach the squirrel a lesson when he saw something in a window of the clock tower. "You!" He had seen Crystal.
It was at that moment he also noticed the squirrel who had split up the fight he was involved in earlier.
Saygar knew that at least two beasts here didn't like him. But what if there were more, who else was in the clock tower.

Faiyloe

Crystal ducked out of the window "Darn he's seen me! Now what, do you think he is going to come up here?" She said.   

Dannflower Reguba

Argo was still staring out the window when he replied, "Don't worry about that mutton head, if he tries to start something he'll soon find out that things don't always go his way when there isn't anybeast else around." He stared at his palm which now seemed to be holding a sphere of... oscillations. It was as if the air was pulsing ever so slightly, the squirrel closed his hand, "I don't mean to call any of you beasts no ones, just that none of you are capable of holding a case against me for using magic." Argo was almost feeling somewhat protective at this point, if Saygar had anything to do with Crystal, even if Crystal was a known thief, the unruly knight would have more than a shrew to go through.

He turned, "Doods, do you know anything about who you were supposed to meet here, could it have been a Knight? If you have anything you can tell me then that would be great, and consider yourself clear of threats of prison for the moment, I can currently see nothing wrong here and apologize for consuming your time."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Crystal sighed nervously. She knew that Saygar would have a hard time getting to her and would get knocked around in the process but she was still afraid, afraid that in the end he would succeed.       

Cornflower MM

Arya walked off, simmering under the surface....

rachel25

Saygar was now weighting up his options. He could go charging into the clock tower like an idiot, and get himself killed, or beaten up. Or he could just walk away, continue on with his day.
It was then Saygar just felt like jumping in a lake, and swimming away. Nothing seemed to be going right for him these last few days.
You can't walk away, you'll look like a complete fool. A little voice whispered. But if you go in there you know what will happen. You'll just look like an even bigger fool. A different voice shouted.
Saygar sighed, turned, and walked away. She wasn't worth it. He would get her, later. When it was just one on one.