News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Oh, my name's Bryony Bluescales. I once knew a Fae whose name was Ximoz the Stupid. He got too close to a fire once, though. He roasted. I don't think you would do something like that, though. I'm pretty sure I'm the only herbivore....It does get rather lonely sometimes." She said thoughtfully, then sneezed again, with the pouf of smoke coming from her nose again. By Mossflower's oaks, that was embarrassing.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: First off Wylder, Pyrus is not invisible, second off, he is not a faerie, he's a fire elf, third he hasn't got to the entrance to the caves yet but he is in the immediate area. Also there are guards at the entrance to the caves as has been said numerous times
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

OOC: So Ximoz has nothing to say about the Fae who he shared a name with? *Evil grin.....*

The Skarzs

OOC: I see a bit of PPing here; Wylder and Jet, please make sure neither of you do anything to each others' characters without your consent.
Also, please assume the guards will stop anyone who comes near with extreme strictness.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I haven't done anything to Wylder's character. Corn I was going to get around to it when I felt capable of writing something understandable, I've been drained by today's exams

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh...I see. I'll just curb my impatience then! It's a dreadful curse at times, Jet.

The Skarzs

Lord Nagrom had made his way into the forge room. The Trolls' mines had yielded much metal, and the lengths and ingots of steel and iron lay waiting for forming. But these shapeless pieces were ignored by the stone-faced Troll, and he went immediately to slab of stone, on which was a nearly finished axe head. He looked at it, turning it over in his large hands; he would finish the weapon. Tonight, he thought.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Clean-up time... *sigh*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Thank you, once again I shall reply when my creativity and coherence resumes its usual flow

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay.....Shall that be anytime soon? Like I said, impatience is a dreadful curse.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I have no idea to be perfectly honest

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay. I'll go dump some of my chickens into the little mini pool we;'ve set up for them. Now, don't look at the screen like that! It's over 90!

Romsca

OOC: What?

BIC: The next day, Asher got closer to where he heard the noise. He saw a cave and decided to explore it.

OOC: Snow trolls can also live in caves, right?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: So, it's the next DAY now? What?!??