News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Bryony did so, noting that her green fire really was a lovely color. It worked, although she got slightly excited that it worked for a moment, then got it back under control. "Like this?" She asked, after picturing her family again for a moment.

Jetthebinturong

Ximoz nodded "Perfect. Now is the hard bit, you need to tell it what you want it to do" he frowned "it is necessary to imagine it doing what you want it to but it helps if you actually talk to it too, it makes you believe that there is a way to focus your power when actually there is no point to the words at all. I use the Fae method of saying the words backwards, they sound exotic enough to trick your mind into believing there is power to the words. What you want it to do is flatten out into a circle and turn it into a scrying disc, from then on it's up to the elf"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

"Hmm..." Bryony thought, the frowned, then closed her eyes and muttered something under her breath. The fire slowly flattened into the disk required, and then went into a circle, all of which took about six minutes. "Like this?" She asked, opening one eye.

Jetthebinturong

Ximoz nodded "Perfect, now it is your turn elf" Pyrus flew forward
"Are you seriously telling me that the words we use to perform magic are pointless?"
"Technically, but if they help it matters not, I use them myself" Pyrus nodded
"Wohs em suiradelahK feihc fo eht seiriaf" the image cleared to show Khaledarius, there were images of faerie warriors in the background along with some sprites and sand elves, the sounds of battle could be heard
"Now really isn't the best time Pyrus!"
"What is going on?"
"Your elves have turned on us, as have the pixies and the dust spirits"
"The pixies and the dust spirits are with him? He's really pulling out all the stops isn't he?"
"Who? Who could possibly have done this?"
"Zajerak"
"I told you Pyrus! I warned you!"
"I know, I know. I called you to ask for your help in taking back my kingdom"
"And you shall have it, as soon as we can get out of here"
"Get out of there? Why?"
"In case you hadn't realized Pyrus, the pixies comprise more than half of the armies of the Fae"
"Of course" there was the sound of splintering wood
"I have to go Pyrus, they're breaking through!"
"Wait"
"Goodbye my friend" the disc disappeared
"KHALEDARIUS!"

Cornflower MM

"Okay. That was.....A tad bit strange." Bryony said, opening the other eye now. She as pleased with herself, although she wasn't too pleased with the news she'd help to bring.

The Skarzs

"TO ARMS!" Nagrom was not in any mood to listen any more; now he had to act. His crystal-like eyes held a fire behind them, a yearning for battle. "I won't stand idle here any more; I must wield a weapon lest I take out my thirst for battle upon you."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

OOC: What exactly is going on in the caves?

Cornflower MM

OOC: I honestly have no. Clue. Whatsoever. Skarzs, be a dear and enlighten us two females, would you?

The Skarzs

OOC: Pyrus has learned that the rest of the elves are basically having a civil war, Ximoz came to let Nagrom know the elves would help the trolls (which is now not the first thing at mind), and Nagrom wants to battle because of his trollish tendencies.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Yeah but who does Nagrom want to battle?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah, that would be helpful. :P

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 01, 2014, 02:15:56 PM
OOC: Yeah but who does Nagrom want to battle?
OOC: The rebellious pixies.  :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

OOC: So would he try to kill my fox?

BIC: Asher entered the cave

The Skarzs

"WHO IN THE NAME OF TOE ARE YOU?!" Nagrom spluttered as he saw the fox.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya grabbed the fox by the collar as he went bby, and held him. The fox obviously hadn't seen her as she'd watched the proceedings from the shadows.

OOC: Is that alright, Romsca?