The Rise of the Rebels (Steampunk RP)

Started by The Shade, April 19, 2014, 07:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

"Yes. Yes, you have. What is your allegiance, and why do you come to our stronghold? Answer well, your life may depend on it."

The Skarzs

"Vicky introduced me to your cause; you would have seen me at your rebel meeting had I not been chased around for the last day and a half by several empire ships. I wouldn't sell them my weapons; they do hold a strong grudge, don't they? So, to end my rambling and answer your question, I am on your side."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

"Well then. I apologize for the destruction of your ship, then. Perhaps we could help you rebuild it? Raven can probably brief you on our plan, that is, if he sees fit. Not my place to do so."

The Skarzs

"How about this: you have my ship repaired for me, and I'll supply the weapons for your rebellion." He winked. "Ever seen a hand-held rifle that could rip through six inches of steel?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

"In fact, I have. The Empire's troops have similar weapons- Handgunnons, they call them. They shredded our automated defense system's steel casing, when they raided my village. That was... not a good day. However, we are in a bit of an arms race at the moment, so your help is most definitely appreciated. I don't have the authority to formally agree, but I think Raven would most likely be willing to make the same deal. I will inform him."

The Skarzs

"Yes. . . they stole that design from me. But I have developed a better one that goes through over a foot of steel. Their actual name is a TIMP gun, or Tungsten-iron magnetic projectile gun."

OOC: TOTALLY just made that up. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

OOC: Am I right to assume Dregnar's ship is now on the ground, battered and broken?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

OOC: Yes.

BIC: Dregnar followed Valerian. "I assume Raven is the captain of this flying tub?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Raven had been having one of his naps when an he was abruptly yanked back into reality by loud sounds. He grumbled under his breath, assuming in was those crows that sometimes harrassed lookouts. Snatching a sawn-off, he marched out, preparing to blow off some crow heads. Opon reaching outside he was confronted with a different scene than what he had previously imagined. A smallish-sized airship was smoking in the long grass down below, with what looked like a large cat with it. It appeared Valerian was there too, there was no mistaking that odd, purple-clad mouse.  Raven rushed back inside, taking the long winding stairway carved out of very wood of the tree. Instead of going down the steps however, he grabbed hold of the thick rope that hung down nearly the entire length of the tree, straight down the trunk. As he gathered speed the leather gloves he wore became warm from the friction.

At the bottom he ran down a tunnel which was carved out of the roots of the mighty oak. Legend had it that a three-headed dragon had dwelled in these caves in ancient times, although he wasn't sure how true this story was. Finally the captain reached a thick screen of bushes at the end of the tunnel. Few knew about this secret entrance. The raccoon sneaked through the long grass quietly, evantually arriving at his destination at last. He raised an eyebrow at the strange cat.

"What in the name of stale acorns happened here cat? And what happened to me ship? I see it's taken a nice good knock."
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

OOC: That was Dregnar's ship.

BIC: Now it was the cougar's turn to raise an eyebrow. "What happened? I'll tell you what happened, raccoon: I got shot down. By what? You effective defenses. Or shall I tell a whole other story?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'M SO SOOOORRY!!! I WAS BUSY!!!

BIC: Arya had fored when told to, although slightly unsure that she'd actually hit the right button. By all odds, she did. After that she had stayed over to the sidleliones, watching, and listening. Hey, no one had shown her her room yet! Could she be blamed? Not exactly. Besides, all the fun was up here. She'd actually gone down the tree, by climbing, while Raven was marching up, as she seen him while her head was still above the platform. She was currently rolling her eyes, though.

OOC: Hey, anyone gonna notice her?

The Skarzs

Dregnar looked up, seeing a squirrel who was standing next to what looked like a control panel for a weapons system. "Nice shot," he called sarcastically.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Hey, all I did was hit a button! To tell the truth, I wasn't exactly sure it was right button, but, hey, it did it's job." Arya replied, rather smartuy-pants-ishly.

The Skarzs

OOC: Where's Shade when you need him, or even Rus?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM