"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Missing Piece

Started by Edraithel, May 14, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

OOC: Oh. Ok! Sorry.

BIC: Jubilee realizes that all she saw was a bush. "Oops! Haha!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

FloweringStar

Coming up behind Jubilee, Randoll ruffled her headfur. "It's a bush, Kitty. Not that I'm faulting you... I met many a bush in my day."
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Edraithel

Vera smiled at and Randoll and said sarcastically, "Bet they ran when they saw you, you being such a fierce mouse."
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

FloweringStar

Randoll turned to Vera and smiled. "Oh no, they invited me in for tea. I'm not terribly scary at short distances."

Cornflower MM

Arbella noticed the otter (The mouse called her Jubilee. Arbella filed this away for future references.) said hello to a bush. A bush shaped kinda sorta like a squirrel....But still a bush. She noticed the squirrelmaid had also noticed this bush, but hadn't said anything. She quietly sighed a wistful sigh; They were teasing each other, and smiling.... Like friends should. She'd had enough following them - She knew where the next bend in the road was. She'd meet them officially there. Hopefully they wouldn't mistake her for a bush, or something.

Edraithel

A good distance from the bend that the group had just rounded there came another one. Having to go around a huge tree just to stay northeast the three of them cam around it and really did see a squirrel on the other side.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

"Hello." Arbella said, noticing that they saw her. She took a deep breath, and continued. "My name's Arbella. Please don't be mad, but I was following you for a while, and you seemed nice, so I thought perhaps we could meet?" She said, rather nervously.

BlueRose

Kitty smiled at the squirrel. "Are you real?"

OOC: It suddenly occurs to me that Jubi isn't the otter I planned her to be... Darn her non-aloofness.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Edraithel

Seeing that the young squirrel was anxious Vera said, "Hello, my name's Vera, the mouse is Randoll, and the otter is Jubilee, or kitty for short. Arbella's a pretty name, why are you doing alone in the woods?"

Cornflower MM

OOC: Arbella's 22. Just so you know.

BIC: "Yes, I'm real, Jubilee. Oh, do you talk to bushes on a regular basis?" Arbella asked Jubilee teasingly. Then she turned to Vera. "Thank you. I'm twenty-two seasons - Why wouldn't I be alone in the woods? Vera's a nice name also." She said, puzzled by Vera's question. She did not talk to Randoll because Randoll hadn't talked to her.

BlueRose

OOC: It also suddenly occurs to me that Randoll doesn't talk much. I wonder where Hobbit is? She's been awfully slow about replying to the e-mails I send....

BIC: Jubilee ducked her head in embarrassment. "It was a mistake... I think the excitement is getting to me."

Cornflower MM

OOC: I know. Strange. And why do you call her Hobbit?

"Oh, that's okay! I've done worse things." Arbellqa said cheerfully, walking over and linking her arm through Kitty's. "I can tell we're going to get along quite nicely!" She announced.

Edraithel

Vera cleared her throat, "Wouldn't you like to know where we're going?"

BlueRose

OOC: Um.... It got confusing when I couldn't decide whether to call her Flower or Star, so she became Hobbit.

BIC: Jubilee grinned. "Sure we are!"

FloweringStar

OOC: So sorry! I had a... Party? Festival? Joyous occasion? Well, anyways, I couldn't get away.

BIC: Randoll silently greeted Arbella with a nod and a smile, glad that she wasn't an enemy.