What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

I am reading redwall ( the Legend begins ) ::)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on October 03, 2012, 02:39:34 AM
I am reading redwall ( the Legend begins ) ::)
Yay! I hope you enjoy that one. It's really good.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

After finding out none of the books I hoped to read are available anywhere, I've decided to re-read through all of the "Redwall" series again. I own them all, so that won't be a problem. I'm going to read them in publication order. I have a bit less than two weeks holiday left, so I'll see how far in to the series I can get before school starts again. :) I'm also listening to a bit of Sherlock as an audiobook.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

i am reading Ophelia, it is Hamlet but from Ophelia's p.o.v. and it's a little different but awesome, and i just finished Robin: Lady of legend, like my p.s. says read it!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

I'm reading the first book in the Bartimeaus serie. (Forgot the exact name) and The Giver
Fun. is a fantastic band.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

Ooh!  3 more chapters until I'm done with Triss!  Yay me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I went to the library today, and I got these books:

Castaways of the Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques

Bunnicula by Deborah and James Howe

The Seekers (Great Bear Lake, number two in the Seekers series) by Erin Hunter

and an iCarly book
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Redwallfan7

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Hoopla

I just recently bought and read the majority of the Halo books( just need one more!) just in time for Halo 4

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Hoopla on October 08, 2012, 03:53:32 AM
I just recently bought and read the majority of the Halo books( just need one more!) just in time for Halo 4
Anna Popplewell is in the Halo movie!