News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

From King Sablepaw of France to King Ash of Spain and King Vilu of Sweden.
Very well, King Ash I respectfully request the end of all action against Sweden. Furthermore I offer the great expanse of France's resources to aid the Swedish in rebuilding what was lost in battle. I also request of the Swedish to strongly discouraging any offensive effort into France or Spain by the Prussians and Saxony forces.
[close]

-French vessels give off attacking the Swedish and the captured prisoners and ships are returned. However they stand at ready should the Swedish suddenly reengage their attack.-

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

-39,000 Russian troops head for next targeted city

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Sablepaw and Ash
You can start by giving my 30,000 fracs, or whatever your money in called, that's how much the Invincible cost. Do not tell Treejumper about our deal until my ships are safely in Sweden.
[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

From King Sablepaw of France to King Vilu of Sweden.
I have no love for England, no word of this shall escape any Frenchmen, though I cannot speak for the other nations witnessing this battle. The OOC: Really it only cost thirty thousand francs? BIC: payment shall be made by a merchant ship once all Swedish vessels cease blockading the Spanish ports and are out of the Mediterranean.
[close]

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

OOC: Yesit's huge. It one out of five ships built by the Swedes for the greatest Admirals. It's unrivaled.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

(I don't think that taking Poland would be this easy, so I'm going to fight back as Poland until you take Poland over)
*The Polish army pushes back Russian and Prussian forces, and the Polish lay siege on Vilnius*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Quote from: SilentSam on September 20, 2015, 10:54:21 PM
(I don't think that taking Poland would be this easy, so I'm going to fight back as Poland until you take Poland over)
*The Polish army pushes back Russian and Prussian forces, and the Polish lay siege on Vilnius*
OOC: Good, I was concerned about how this would happen.

BIC:
Russian forces fall back to Vilinus, the 48,235 soldiers continue to hold the city.

Delthion

-Sends 60,000 troops into Poland from the south. Attacking the nearest target city. They meet no resistance as the army is busy dealing with Soren, calls for reinforcements from the Monarchy, then stations 5,000 men at the city.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

-Russian army stars firing artillery shells at the Polish
OOC: @Del What city did you take?

SilentSam

He had to take Krakow.
*the polish fire artillery back at the russians*
*the polish push back the Prussians back into their territory and start invading Prussia, taking 40% of Prussia* (not Brandenburg)
The Polish try to gather up troops to take back Krakow, but many won't fight them, as many are Catholic. They gather 5,000 troops to try to get back Krakow.
The Polish ask for support from France, Spain, England or the Papal States.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Søren

-The Russains try an all-out assault to try to overrun the now spread-thin Polish, pushing them away from Vilinus, causing heavy casualties, lose 2000 men in the process.
-Sends small raid parties to nearby villages to secure fresh supplies, as the seige took its toll.

SilentSam

A terrible blizzard hits around Vilnius. The Polish try to take this to their advantage and the survivors cut off the Russian invaders and soon circles the city.
The Polish soon take more of Prussia. The now have 60% of it.
The Polish try to take back Krakow, and come closer to the city.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Søren

-Russians, used to the cold, are able to circle back and sabotage Polish weapons and supplies
-Remaining Russians in the city hold their position

SilentSam

The Polish lay a siege on Vilnius, bombing the city.
The Polish forces take the rest of Prussia, and the remaining soldiers go to Krakow or Vilnius.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Izeroth

•The Prussian army launches a counterattack, regaining much of its territory and driving the Polish army towards Warsaw.

•5,000 Hessian mercenaries arrive in Poland from the West, attacking border towns and looting farms.