What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, June 05, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

"Of course! I profess a strong love for historical places, so we must journey there. We will need a lot of supplies, though, for feeding two badgers is no easy task, as the Friar here has learned!" He cracked a smile and looked at the route. It would be a splendid journey, but a dangerous one.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

"Oh, did you already eat? Boy howdy, I'm starving. Here, you wanna take the map? Ask the Abbot what he thinks maybe? Seems like these good creatures would happily give us supplies. Not that I mean to take advantage of them, but, well..." She shrugged. "Yeah. I'm gonna go eat."
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

"Very well. The food here is really good, though." Ashenwyte said, and then started walking to the Great Hall.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Aimless Gallivanter

She watched him leave, and shook her head. Why does everyone here talk so... old-fashioned? Why was her way of talking so different? Why did she think it was so weird? Unfamiliar? She suddenly felt very out of place. Lightly slapping her cheeks to keep the panic at bay and banish the thoughts, she hurried off to the kitchen. She'd drown her worries in sweet strawberry fizz drink.
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Dotti Lovegood on July 03, 2016, 03:12:14 AM
The haremaid found herself staring at the cougar who in turn stared back at her with contempt.
OOC: That's PPing as well. I wouldn't stare at her with contempt; Dotti made my character do something without permission. (Not to worry, though, Dotti.)

BIC: Skarzs was surprised to have another hare run into his leg, and he looked at her curiously. When she bowed, he shook his head. "No need for that. We're a bit lost as well, but Nenners here is bringing us to the mountain. You're a hare; maybe you could live there, too?"
  "Oh yes indeed, ol' Gel!" said Nenners with a wink and a wiggle of his ears. "Just follow me! I say, are you a fatal beauty, or just gorgeous? Because I've heard of fatal beauties before, and-"
  "Nenners."
  "Yes, my towering friend?"
  "We're tired, and we would greatly appreciate if you would give your jaw a rest and just walk." Skarzs smiled, his sharp teeth showing clearly.
  Nenners hopped promptly forward. "Oh, er, no worries. Onward we go, eh, wot?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

@Lord Ashenwyte and @Skyblade although I know you're probably still not back from whatever is keeping you from us
im gay!!!!!!

Dotti Dillworthy

OOC: Apologies for my naiveity on my part, but I was trying to spring some action..
And time for some lyric-writing, this time using imaginary language of my creation!

BIC: "Well, how can I refuse, wot?" The haremaid made a slight grin at the male fellow as a response and strode with him through the shore, feeling the soft sea breeze on her face. Her confidence soared little by little as she hummed a strangely familiar tune.

"Lai-de-lai de lai-de-lai-dai,
Rakkani dum lesfari rai,
Lai-de-lai de lai-de-lai-dai,
Lakshani dem ekdari mai!"

When the second round of her bizarre song ended, she turned to the male fellow. "As far as my brains can remember, my name's Dotti. You're called Nenners, right? I've just come here t' this lovely beach, but I blinkin' don't know why."

Skyblade

OOC: I had something to do IRL.

BIC: Skyblade woke up with a splitting headache. Emitting a badger's growl, she rolled her head to see where she was.

Somehow, she had landed in an infirmary bed. A petite squirrel stood up from a stool, gazing at her concernedly.

"An Abbey sister found you unconscious on the ramparts." Her soothing voice made Skyblade want to drift back into sleep, but she resisted the urge. "You're okay now, though. Do you know why you fainted?"

"Ugh, my headache, though..." Skyblade paused, anticipating her stomach to hurt as well, but it was fine - although massively hungry. With another pause, she wondered why she would expect to have such pain. The squirrel went on, cutting off her introspections.

"That's normal. You will have to rest, though. You should be fine for the Summer Nameday Celebration tomorrow."

Skyblade blinked, her vision starting to blur again. "Huh?"

"You were knocked out for an entire day."

"My goodness..." Skyblade groaned. At least the strange sights and sounds had disappeared. But like clouds over the horizon, she could still sense them in her peripheral vision, and she had an ominous feeling that the storm was going to return soon. "Do you know where Galli and Ash are?"

"The other two travelers? I'm not sure. But I'm afraid you can't look for them; it is imperative that you get rest." With these words, the squirrel got up and tended to another patient, leaving Skyblade to her troubled thoughts.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Slight PP on ya'll Kitsune, Wylder, Grodds, and Tom, but you were taking too long. :P

BTW Sky I'm going off an assumption here but you did time skip us forward one day right? If not then I'll just change my post.

BIC:

Sandpaw's throat was dry. Opening his eyes the rat shivered as he lay still upon his makeshift bed of grass and bird feathers. He was curled into a ball to try and maintain what body heat he had left, but the morning dew had drenched his fur leaving him cold and stiff. To reiterate this point Sandpaw sneezed his pink nose wrinkling up as he held back a second sniffle.
Sitting up Sandpaw shook what water he could from his fur stretching some life back into his limbs. "The shelter," He muttered looking over at the others who all rested as far away from each other as possible while remaining under the mess of branches and leaves they called a shelter. "Didn't work at all... But at least it didn't rain." And at least my throat hasn't been cut yet. He added silently to himself.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

Galli peeked in through the infirmary doorway.
"Sky! Oh thank goodness, youre alri-" She tried to step in the room, but was intercepted by the squirrel.
"Now, now, I know youre excited to see your friend, but she needs rest. No visitors until she's had more time to recuperate." The abbeybeast shooed Galli out the door, who stuttered her way through an apology. The mouse gave Sky a wave and a sympathetic look before the door was shut in her face.
Well. That couldve gone better. Galli felt dumb for assuming she could just trounce into the infirmary any time she pleased. The squirrel had seemed a little intimidating. That just goes to show how easily she was intimidated. She shoved the embarrassment from her mind. After a moment, Galli decided to go tell @Lord Ashenwyte the news.
Or maybe she should stick around. How long does recuperation take? The packing still wasn't done either, and she really needed to work on that. Torn by indecision, she accomplished none of those things and just stood there, outside the infirmary.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Ashenwyte had heard that @Skyblade was in the infirmary, so he went to see if she was alright. There, he saw @Aimless Gallivanter, and said
"'allo! How is Skyblade doing?"

Skyblade

OOC: Galli, that post was great ;D

BIC: "Thank you!" Skyblade called before the door was shut in Galli's face. Feeling drained, she plopped back onto her pillow. As she "rested", she looked over the map of Mossflower Country.

"Excuse me," she said to the (rather perturbed looking) squirrel. "How long would it take to get to Loamhedge Abbey? Also, is the journey dangerous?"

The squirrel raised an eyebrow. "Why do you ask? Also, this is a question for someone else."

Several minutes later, another squirrel - many seasons old - had come into the infirmary. "I imagine it would take weeks," he said, "And yes - there are many dangers. A giant cliff to cross, dark woods, a river, a gorge..."

When the squirrel left, he took a lot of Skyblade's hope with him. The badger lied on the bed, weighing her options.

"I don't care anymore," she murmured to herself. "I have a strong feeling - I don't know why, and I hate it! - that that place is connected to me. I need to go...probably take Galli and Ash with me. I need to find answers."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

OOC: thanks Sky, I try to have fun with it, and portray how Id actually act. I think I've got myself down pretty well ;D

BIC: "Ashenwyte! Sky has finally woken up, but the squirrel in there won't let us see her." The squirrel in question suddenly opened the door, making Galli jump and scuttle out of the way for her, mumbling another apology. A few minutes later, the infirmary squirrel returned guiding an older squirrel, who gave them a disapproving look. Probably for loitering again. (Galli figured this must be one of the Abbey's seven deadly sins, since she got so many disgruntled stares as she stood around. Really, the cause of their disapprovement was the faint purple coloring of her fur, which the elders deemed unnatural and the Dibbuns were attempting to imitate using berries, and, just recently, the recorder's inkpot. Galli had so far been aware of the berries, which she thought was cute, but not of the ink. The poor inked Dibbun was currently getting a vigorous scrubbing in the Abbey pond.)
im gay!!!!!!