News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Oh.... ok.... *Beats Del with a potato*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

*Respawns after a short interlude*

Haha I'm back, you'll pay for that! Oh and thank you PoM, if you don't mind I'll take two dozen bacon pot pies.

*Grabs a couple spoons and starts beating Eul and Del with them.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

*Pops out of winodw*

Well look Del! I can't get the recipe from him now. Maybe he can send it to me on a post card from Blackhole-Ville. Also, no dinner for you either!

*Counts and sees that he is two pies short*

Those will be right up SaLT!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russa Nodrey

*Drops a large brick on the next person to post*
Freddy

Groddil

OW! WHY YOU LITTLE!!!

* Groddil throws a large octopus at Russa.

Russa Nodrey

*Octopus gets stuck on my head* Eeew! Eew! Getitoff! Getitoff!
Freddy

Groddil

* The Octopus's tentacles retract, revealing the sharp blades duct-taped to it's limbs.

* The Occtopus slices Russa into mincemeat.

Russa Nodrey

*Shakes head sadly* That poor, poor cardboard cutout.
Freddy

Groddil

* Groddil grabs the octopus.

* Groddil pulls on one of the octopus's tentacles, causing a large keypad to burst from its head.

* Groddil taps in a chemical formula onto the keypad.

* The Octopus opens its beak, and a large ball of dark energy explodes forth. The energy surrounds the universe, and all cardboard-based substances dissolve into ash.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

My apologies Gonff, I was trying to help! Might I have dinner based on that?

*Hurls LT into Bag End without breaking anything. And forms a protective ring of red giants around me.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

*Lands softly in PoM's garden bed.*

Ow, hey your not allowed to do that!

*Teleports to Center Point Battle Station and begins blowing up the Red Giants surrounding Del*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

*The entire galaxy becomes appalled with LT's typo and hurls him back into PoM's garden.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Only a single pie then Del, especially since you carefully threw him into Bag End. Though, a couple of my tulips have been scratched, so a a little bit of yard work is in hand...

*Glares at Del from window*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

My apologies! But thank you for letting me join your feast.

*Fixes tulips and then goes back to the stars.*