News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*Watches from a fancy office chair* *cackles* Fight, my minions! Fight! Soon the Cellas shall be mine! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-*sneezes* ....... *sniffs* ......... fight!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Hurls a black-hole at Eul who is promptly swallowed up by it.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

*Goes into black hole and cuts Eul to pieces* *Destroys the black hole*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Puts two stars of unfathomable size around Ashe, he is atomized. But then I remember my promise to Gonff, and reform him.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Hacks Delthion to pieces*

*Uses heavy artillery to destroy Gonff's place*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Eulaliaaa!

*Is cut into pieces* Oh no you didn't! Boy, I'm gonna kick you in the face so hard it'll go to the back of your head! You'll have to look over your shoulder whenever you try walk!

*reassembles self*

*Kicks Ashe so hard his face goes to the back of his head*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Reforms*

Mere kicks cannot harm me!

*Destroys Eul with heavy bolter*

Delthion

*Gasp!!!* *I reform myself using the power of several galaxies, then hurls Ashe out of the universe, and rebuilds Gonff's hole and all of Middle-Earth."

Eulaliaaa!

*Cannot be destroyed*

Oh, was that kick not enough? Here, take this!

*Hacks Ashe into pieces with a machete, then throws him into a blender, then feeds him to my cat*

Hmph...

Lady Ashenwyte

*Devours the universe, and with it I devour Delthion, Eul, Gonff, and Middle Earth*

Delthion

*Draws Eul, Gonff, myself, and Middle-Earth into a new universe, and watches Ashe die in writhing terror since he ate the only place in which he could exist.*

Lady Ashenwyte

I exist in all universes and outside them! You cannot defeat me!

*Goes into new universe and destroys Gonff and Middle Earth with heavy artillery*

Eulaliaaa!

*Wears a fake moustache* Amusing....

*Returns to my fancy office chair and a cat sits on my lap* Quite amusing....

*Thunder roars in the background* Most amusing, my friend... *cackles maniacally*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleports Eul into a unbreakable cage that cannot be teleported out of*