News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Man Del, always looks out for Me and Middle-Earth. Good man right there. Why y'all gotta keep erasing the poor soul? Now, I gotta get back to cooking! Sadly, those pies don't come in Del's Middle-Earth re-creation package. Maybe if it was a just a more basic taking out of existence then he could have had more time, but alas. Ash's desperation for Eul was far too great. Oh, and Rosie, not the hair please? Just combed it.

*Goes back to cooking*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

DESPERATION FOR EUL? THE GALL OF IT!

*Decapitates Gonff with a chainaxe*

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Sprouts a new head*

Hobbits just don't grow potatoes you know.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Eviscerates Gonff and throws his remains into a star*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Meta-Wylder forgot to dodge the star so he melts.*

*I control stars, so it renders Gonff invincible, and teleports Middle-Earth into the star with everything just as it was. Implodes MW and watches Ashe run to Eul's arms.* Ah, young love.  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleports a nuclear bomb inside Delthion, which replaces his heart,and watches it explode*

Eulaliaaa!

I've been looking at this situation wrong...

*Kills Ashe with a chainsaw*

Problem solved.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Resurrects and splits Eul into two*

*Kills Eul again*

Eulaliaaa!

*throws a blackhole at Ashe, then watches as he dies*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Eulaliaaa!

*Is not dead*

*Throws Ashe into a wall, like he is Rose and I am Badrang, then watches him die*

Delthion

*Spawns black-hole at center of explosion reforms. Places both Ashe and Eul in each others arms, as they both wish.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

*Headbutts Eul and shreds her to pieces with lightning claws*

*Teleports the pieces into a black hole*

*Sends Delthion to join Eul in the black hole as he seems a bit jealous*  ;D

(I'm so sorry everybody)

Eulaliaaa!

*Is hiding in a pie from Del and Ashe, who appear to be fighting over me*