News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

*Cuts open pie to find Eul*

Quite staggering isn't it? Love in a universe ending battle of doom. Some cliches never go away.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

Love for murder in a universe ending battle of doom. Anyway, I'm bored.

*Teleports Delthion and Eul to Equestria*

*Places both of them in each other's hands*

*Plays wedding music*  ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

*crashes the wedding by smashing the music* I OBJECT!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Ashe barges in, demands the hand of Eul, I concede, and they are wedded. Then I lock both of them away in the center of a collapsing star, where they can never escape, by force or cunning, it's the real Lord Ashenwyte, and Eulaliaaa! too.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Yes...Ashe has finally found what he has searched for all his life...Eul. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Travels back in time and replaces myself with Delthion*

Delthion

*Replaces Myself with Ashe and renders time-travel impossible.*

Lady Ashenwyte

NO!

*Uses OP powers to erase Delthion and Eul from existence*

Gonff the Mousethief

Calm it down there James, we all are battling here.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

*Uses my OP powers to restore myself and Eul to the universe, and Ashe and Eul fall in love all over again.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Infiltrates the Mod's Palace and steals the mighty Banhammer*

I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED NOW!

*Smashes Delthion to bits with the Banhammer. He can never come back to life*

Delthion

*Never died, so reforms, then harnesses the power of the SPAM-bot, blows Ashe away, as a feather on the in wind. Through the power of the stars, I render myself unkillable.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Delthion is dead so nothing happens*