News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 04, 2016, 06:47:23 AM
*Delthion is dead so nothing happens*

No you only smashed me to pieces, you never actually killed me.

*Looks at last two pages.* Wow, Eul has gone quite insane...and if I say that you know that something is wrong.

*Boils Eul in acid.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Eulaliaaa!

Insane? I'm not insane, I'm just an innocent little Eul who has done no harm O:-)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Boils Rosie in acid for helping me*

Do not help anyone, it will be seen as ship material!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Rosie Willowwater

*knocks Eul on the head with a hammer*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleports Eul and Del into each others' arms*

EUL AND DELTHION, SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

*mutters something about how the tables have turned* Awww! There sooooooo cuuuuttttee together! EULTHION! EULTHION!

Eulaliaaa!

Eul and Delthion, sitting in a tree...
Eul gets a knife and stabs him.
Delthion falls off and breaks his neck,
Eul is alone and likes it that way.

Rosie Willowwater

EUL! You don't break your boyfriend's neck! GO INTO THE TIME OUT CORNER!!!

Eulaliaaa!

Oooh, you're asking for it, buddy!

*Hacks Rosie to pieces with my machete*

LT Sandpaw

Hey! How dare ya'll kill Del without me. >:( Ya'll are in big trouble now.

*Claps my hands and blasts everyone else to the next page*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro