News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Gonsie sounds like a lost Onesee. I was thinking about incorporating every aspect of the name. Now, I would be foolish to make the name the speak it, for what firefighter starts a fire?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

A firefighter starts a fire when he's camping and he wants some toasted marshmallows.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rosie Willowwater

*shrugs* Gonff is the only one I'm fine with being shipped with :)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 05, 2016, 12:42:54 PM

THE SHIP HAS SAILED.

Rosie Willowwater

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm telling you I have to be the only one that gets asked into a ship politely. And sure, why not Rosie. Last ship I was in was in one post at Prom with Rachel. Man, this is turning into Universe ending Bachelor of Doom here. Now, I got many a more pie to bake.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

That's because you are one of the most respectful men on the forums, and you would probably do the same.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Blushes* Why thank ye Miss Rosie. You yourself are very respectable. I mean, the most you did here to me was simply bounce on my head, and that says a lot. And well, I kind of did the same, by really low-key asking Rachel to prom, and I made myself seem so low for it. But glad someone appreciates my oddities  ;).
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

I was thinking of complimenting by saying how bouncy your head is, but I realized how weird that sounds :P

Delthion

Wow...you guys really are getting married! I'll post the wedding! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Well Del, being shipped isn't being married, there is a BIG difference.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 05, 2016, 12:42:54 PM

Gonff took it as a question, so that means that it was a proposal and it was accepted. ;D