News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

... Well then, is it possible to object your own wedding?

Delthion

No, there was no ceremony. You accepted, he accepted, and now we are off to the reception. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

See what I posted On the wedding topic

Delthion

See what I posted on it. ;D

(Is this annoying you?)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Two things, one is advice don't blatantly propose a ship or this will probably happen, not necessarily from me, I am not the only major shipper. The second is that I apologize for annoying you and will refrain.

Lord Daskar

When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

Good, now help me put an end to this!

Delthion

I think everyone is loving this except for you. And just think of how this would all be over if you hadn't shot me with a weasel. ;D ;D

Rosie Willowwater

You do know I was planning on just sinking the ship with a flamethrower?

Delthion

Ah...but you still shot at me with a weasel launcher, and such violence must be returned! ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Just shoot her back and be done with it my gosh. Heck, make it a rat, or even an Wearat for that matter.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

I think I have had enough revenge. I shall cease my reign of terror. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion