News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Uses OP powers to destroy Delthion*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you very much Del! And Ash, please keep him alive for a tad, can you? Cooking for someone then having them destroyed just isn't the most pleasing thing, now is it?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleports Delthion's remains into a stasis field and revives him*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Never died. Detonates red giant just to the left of Ashe, hurling him into the Brandywine.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Slaughters everybody in the Brandywine*

*Teleports right next to Delthion, and slashes him to ribbons with lightning claws*

Gonff the Mousethief

*sighs*

I know why people lock their doors down there in Buckland.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

*Mini-black-hole spawns inside of me reforming me.* I tried not to hurt you Ashe, but this time I will not attempt to do so! *Hurls Ashe into VY Canis Majoris.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Becomes massive* *Throws VY Canis Majoris at Del*

Delthion

*Spawns massive tennis racket, hits VY Canis Majoris back to Ashe."

Lady Ashenwyte

*Devours VY Canis Majoris* *Attacks Delthion with two chainaxes*

Delthion

Aww...no tennis game?

*Throws Ashe into a Black-hole. But kept alive so that he could attend Mr. Baggins' dinner.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Destroys black hole* *Throws a stasis grenade at Delthion which freezes him in time*

Ashleg

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you Del. I'll bake you another pie!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

*Sets of supernova while Ashe is throwing the stasis grenade at me. The shockwave ends the stasis field.*