News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Creates star just outside LT's planet which roasts and crushes it and draws the missiles into it's gravitational pull.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

LT Sandpaw

*Sucks the star and missiles into a snow globe and throws it at Del*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Spawns blackhole which crushes the snow globe.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ends Skarzs rightly* *Throws a pommel at Del* *Del explodes*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Mini black hole appears for a minute at the epicenter of my explosion, am reformed. Hurls a few black holes at Ash.*

Gonff the Mousethief

*Hands a cup o' tea to SaLt has he flies out*

Have fun! Dinner is at six, so don't be late!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on June 18, 2016, 03:23:16 AM
*Ends Skarzs rightly* *Throws a pommel at Del* *Del explodes*
At least I was ended rightly. *Grasps pommel to my chest lovingly in my dying moments.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ends the black holes rightly* RIP, Skarzs.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Eulaliaaa!

*Eats everybody* There... that should put an end to it.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

*Machetes my way out and then blasts a sonic attack at Del.*

*Also drinks tea and gives a thumbs up to PoM.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

*Sets up three red giants in front of me, detonate them, the noise counteracts the sonic attack.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Makes Eul explode with magic* *Hacks off Sandpaw's head*

Gonff the Mousethief

*Pops head out of window again*

Well look what you've done Ash! Now the poor man can't eat his dinner! YOU sir are definitely not invited!

*Goes back to cooking*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.