News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

373.  Declare that you are now the king/queen of the store, ordering people around.
  374.  Declare today a national holiday and give people "free" candy and pastries.  (AKA, stuff that you take from the store ;))
  375.  Take a friend and start waltzing around the store.  This is much better to do when you have several couples that you can invite to dance around.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Rainshadow

377.  Cough on people when you have some icky, contagious illness.  ;D
  378.  Dress up like a Weeping Angel and stand in a corner.  (Not sure if anyone's done that yet, but I'm doing it because it needs to be said ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Mad Maudie

380: you know those tall things full of huge bouncy balls? well stand in one of them with only your arm showing and see who screams murder first!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

381.  Go to the ball tower thingy and take out all of the bouncy balls, throwing them at random people.

Redwallfan7

382. Dress up as a hobbit

383. Dress up as a Jedi

384. Dress up as a ninja
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

384.  (Extended)  Dress up as a ninja and attack people, trying to use your nonexistent karate skills.

Kitsune

385. Dress up as Santa and tell kids "Yes! I am DEFINITELY getting you that for Christmas!" for something they want that their parents won't get them.

W0NWILL

385. Bring a couple of cannibal friends and some knives. I'm not going into any more detail.

WarriorOfMossflower

Lol, nice Wonwill.

386: Set up a huge trampoline and see what happens
387: Barricade all exits/entrances, trapping the customers within Walmart forever. Muahahahaha!
388: Run around and grab people by the shoulders, then say, "What is a Bagginses, precious?"
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on December 22, 2012, 05:27:05 PM
388: Run around and grab people by the shoulders, then say, "What is a Bagginses, precious?"

Or better yet:

389.  Run around, sticking your hands into people's pockets, saying, "Wot's it got in its pocketsies, precious?"

Redwallfan7

390. Walk around and make a buzzing noise in people's faces