News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Delthion

823: Start several dozen propane tanks around the store and let them leak. Then threaten to light a flare.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gnoflet

824: Go around loudly complaining about how bad care they take care of their fish.
(they do take very bad care of them. where getting close to 1000.)
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Izeroth

Quote from: Gnoflet on July 16, 2015, 07:16:36 PM
824: Go around loudly complaining about how bad care they take care of their fish.
(they do take very bad care of them. where getting close to 1000.)

I didn't know Walmart sold fish.

825: Release all the live worms in the fishing section.

Skyblade

826. Do everything in the Crossover RP ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Revive since we never finished.

827. Open all the deli meat and eat it.

828. Go to where the glasses are and throw them on the floor.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Delthion on September 27, 2015, 09:26:48 PM
829. Open all the deli meat.
So original.

830. Rip open all pillows.

831. Rob Store.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

832. Commit an act of terror in Walmart, then blame it on Walmart.

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

834. Grab a knife, drench yourself in ketchup and red food coloring. Then with a creepy grin chase all of the people in Walmart.

Vilu Daskar

835. Open a paint can and dump it's contents on the first person you see, repeat.

Delthion

836. Attack someone with a broom. Proceed to through papertowels and tissue boxes at them.

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

Vilu Daskar