The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen

he heard some noise in the back of the kitchen, probably that squirrel following Kindle. "well she's a spy, a really good (bad) spy that has found out the layouts to your new abbey." he answered "anything else you want to know?"

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"you that in her eyes you are the bad guys and she is the good guy. just like the spies you have spying on the vermin."

AbbotAlf0805

Martin was very sad and said, "Why are you holding me back?!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Keen

"what am i holding you back from?" he asked although he already knew

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Keen

"is that what you really want? how about this, you tell me what you want to talk to her about and i will get off this table."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok I want to ask her one last time if she will turn back from spying for the vermin and come back to St. Ninians with me."

Griffen

Keen

"she won't, i promise... she will stab you in the back before she turns to you and the Abbey." he got off the table. the weight was still to much for Martin to lift. "the ship she's going to is called "Gollis" if you run back threw the tunnel you might make it before it sets sail."

AbbotAlf0805

Thanks Keen. I regret ever fighting you." said Martin running back.

Dannflower Reguba

The white squirrel was already off towards Kindle again... Fate seemed to be drawing her to the mouse, but she managed to shout back to Keen unbeknowest to Martin,"Thou has a liers tongue my friend, that boat is leaving far too soon for Martin to make it back in time!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

AbbotAlf0805

THIS RP IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED BECOUSE IM GOING TO BOY SCOUT CAMP THIS WEEK.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 17, 2012, 03:48:08 AM
Martin jumped out and said, "What?!"

OOC: Not possible buster, You have to go ALL the way back to the tavern... You're never gonna make it... I said unbeknowest to Martin for a reason!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805