News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Er... Thank you.. Again.." The swift fox left quickly trying to make it look slow.
He started to race down the hall when he saw December entering the tavern...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Black December

she was calm, on the outside. on the inside a storm of anger and rage rushed through her veins. December's eyes were pitch black, her vision was normal. what she needed was served right here in the tavern. she reached the tender and asked for a fattle bomb. the tavern tender's eyes shot wide open as he rushed to the back room as fast as his body could carry him.

psybox

OOC: I think enough IC time has passed to be done, right?  Probably not, but, still, lets pretend it had.

BIC: Seth was proud of himself as he walked out with his finished teapot!

OOC: Bet you where expecting something else.  Okay, maybe it was a bit obvious, but...

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 30, 2012, 03:42:35 AM
Black December

she was calm, on the outside. on the inside a storm of anger and rage rushed through her veins. December's eyes were pitch black, her vision was normal. what she needed was served right here in the tavern. she reached the tender and asked for a fattle bomb. the tavern tender's eyes shot wide open as he rushed to the back room as fast as his body could carry him.
OOC: Mind explaining? Or are we not aloud to know what is happening? BIC:

Liesal could tell, even with the outide calm, that something was amiss with December... He couldn't tell what though.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC:
Quote from: psybox on June 30, 2012, 03:57:15 AM
OOC: I think enough IC time has passed to be done, right?  Probably not, but, still, lets pretend it had.

BIC: Seth was proud of himself as he walked out with his finished teapot!

OOC: Bet you where expecting something else.  Okay, maybe it was a bit obvious, but...

dude i read your charaters profile like a thousand times trying to figure out what you would be making!!! it was so simple ahhh!!!  :D

and no i can't tell you, but you can ask her yourself if you want.

BIC:

Black December

she looked around the room. it was filled rats, all of them were looking at her. (she is hallucinating) "what are you looking at!!" she yelled at them. 

Skyblade

Razer thought Shaffa might be busy, so she decided to just go back to her dorm(after a snack from the tavern) Fire wasn't there

The otter sighed, thinking of many things. One was Devil. I still can't trust him. His friendliness could just be an act. she thought. Two was her "just being a student problem". She felt overwhelmed with rage just at the thought of it. "I don't want to be just a student!" she roared and knocked over a lamp. "What will it take to prove myself?!?" With these words she kicked a table over.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Griffen

OOC: shaffas not busy, you can talk to him if you would like.

Redwaller

After the metal had hardened, Rofnard took some iron pincers and put it in the fire. When it had been sufficiently heated, Rofnard took a hammer and started making his axe. He was preparing for battle.

OOC: Griffen, could you send me the professors list.

Skyblade

Razer cooled down and decided she might as well see if Shaffa was available. She went into the hallway and looked around for him.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Hey Griffen! Please Reply to my post about mail!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on June 30, 2012, 12:39:54 PM
After the metal had hardened, Rofnard took some iron pincers and put it in the fire. When it had been sufficiently heated, Rofnard took a hammer and started making his axe. He was preparing for battle.

OOC: Griffen, could you send me the professors list.
OOC: What Proffesors' list? BIC:

Liesal couldn't contain himself after that last action, and he whispered in Decembers' ear, "What's wrong with you! No one is lookingat you... Well now they are."

Skyblade

OOC:
@ Redwaller: the professor's list is on page 14 of the OOC discussion for this RP
@Griffen: won't Black December try to kill Razer or something for having the same teacher?
ps yeah, i know i should probably put this on the OOC topic, but i didn't want to waste a post

psybox

OOC: well, no unless you try to have class at the same time, i think.

Redwaller

OOC: Thanks Skyblade! I'll take Shaffa!

BIC: Rofnard had finished forging his double-headed axe and now was picking some chunks of silver for his sword.

OOC: Where can we find jewels and things like that?

@ Griffen: Maybe we could each have a job like forging, crafting, knitting and things like that!

Griffen

OOC: nitting, that priceless  :D oh man i laighed sooo hard when i saw that. if your character wants jewels than go to villages when you get your task. but you cant out out side yet because there is still a blizzard.

@Skyblade: thanks for helping redwaller, and no she wont, its only if your having class at the same time... which you wont so Razer will be safe.

BIC:

Shaffa

he walked out of the bloody room, it wasn't his job to clean it. he saw Razer walking around, he knew she was looking for him.

Black December

"Whats wrong with you!" one of the Rats yelled in her ear, it was right next to her. the Tavern tender ran out of the back room with the drink and saw December... it was to late. she tried punching the rat away them jumped towards others that were all in one group.

OOC: in case i didn't make it clear, your jobs are task. but you can do other things on the side.