News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vash kicked the the creature away from wing. "Get outa here, kid!" He shouted.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"We killakilla you bigbeast!" One was about to stab Vash from behind when an axe seemed to grow out of it's skull, "Sorry, try it again some other day!"

Rainshadow

"No!  I'ma stay an' fight wid yew!"  Wing ran through the beasts, using tooth, claw and knife to fight them.  He wasn't a bad fighter at all!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Gerrim, donna lerrim 'scape!"

Rainshadow

Wing started to fight his way to the one who was talking.  Somehow he made it.  He started trying to fight the funny looking creature.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Vash threw his knife into a creature chasing Wing, them quickly retrieved it.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing screamed as the creature fell on him.  He was pinned to the ground.

Quickpaw

Vash charged to help Wing.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing crawled out from under the creature, shredding it with his claws as he did so.  He then turned back to the leader and jumped at him, claws extended.

Quickpaw

Vash grabbed Wing by the tale. "Where are you going?!" he demanded.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Stoppet!"  Wing batted his paw away and turned back to the leader, only to realize that he was gone.  "Ya made me lose 'im!"

Quickpaw

"Good, I'd like to keep your head on your body." Vash said with a glare.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing glared at him and leaped onto another foe, cutting them up with his claws and knife.

Quickpaw

"Watch your back!" Vash said as he chucked a rock, hitting a beast that was behind Wing. "Ya gotta be careful."
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"I'm bein' cawefuw!  Bein' so cawefuw!"  Wing turned around and gasped as he saw the leader again.  "I'm gonna get ya dis time!"  With that, Wing threw himself at the leader.