News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Eatty upup!" One of them poked a spear butt in to beat at Wing with.

Rainshadow

Wing hissed and clawed at the spear.  Abby looked up from her food and, realizing that Wing was being hurt, started barking.  Oh, how she howled at the guards!  They must have been deaf by the time she was done hurling insults at them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"We shudda left the gagon her!" The guards poked at Abby and the others with the business end of the spears.

Rainshadow

Abby growled and started snapping at the guards.  She was very glad that they had taken the gag off of her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"They'll kill you slowly for that." The hare said.

Rainshadow

"Ha!  Do I care about being killed?  No!  But this young 'un is frightened.  I'm willing to make his last moments better, even if it means mine will be worse."  Abby looked at the annoying hare.

W0NWILL

"You're only saying that because you haven't heard the screams." The black hare stared unblinkingly at Abby.

Rainshadow

Abby looked at the hare with sadness in her eyes.  "Believe me.  I have heard horrible things.  I have felt things worse than death.  I would rather die than see another young beast hurt."

OOC:  Giving hints at a long story of her life is fun when no one else has a clue what it is!

Quickpaw

Vash was an amazing tracker, which had helped him as a thief. Now it helped him find the camp.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

All Abby could hear at this moment in time was the screams of her younger siblings as they got the painful sickness.  Her parents, their mouths foaming, chasing away everything that came near.  The children grabbing their skulls as the pain came.  And Abby, sitting there, not being able to help them.

W0NWILL

"Let's wait and scout it out before we attack."

Quickpaw

"Fine." Vash growled.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing started eating a little food.  He was getting hurt for not eating, so he decided he would just follow orders.

W0NWILL

Geht looked disdainfully at the cauldron, then began to eat.

Rainshadow

Abby stopped eating for a moment; food dripping off of her chin.  "Who's the rabbit?"