News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

The hare shot her an icy look, "Call me a rabbit one more time and I'll break off that monstrosity of a tail and feed it to you." Geht rolled he eyes, "Pay no attention to him."

Rainshadow

"Sorry.  I don't get around much, so I don't know the proper names for things.  What might your name be, Mr. Hare?  And I don't have a monstrosity of a tail."

OOC:  This is what Abby looks like:

See the tail?  Oh, and sorry for the logo in the middle.  This was the closest I could get to what she looks like.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: It's a monstrosity compared to what mister hare has.

BIC: "My name is for me alone to know."

Rainshadow

"Fine.  I'm gonna call you Mr. Hare then, Mr. Hare.  Or I could call you Alby.  Alby's a good name."  Abby didn't want to let them know that Alby was the name of her little brother.  She had loved Alby until the day he died.  "Awright then, you're gonna be Mr. Alby 'til you tell me you're name."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Alby, really? Could you have chosen a worse name to call me?"

Rainshadow

"Alby is a great name!  Don't you dare say it's bad!"  Abby glared at the hare, extremely angry that he was saying Alby was a bad name.

OOC:  Lol, my cousin had a dog named Alby that was a black Labrador.  He was an awesome dog from what I've heard.  He looked a lot like my dog, Abby.

W0NWILL

'Alby' sighed and went back to eating because the creature's spears were dangerously close to the bars.

Rainshadow

Abby started lapping up the food again, then glanced at the others eating and stuck a paw in.  She didn't want to gross them out.

W0NWILL

Breersk shed his axes and climbed up a tree, he could do it, but not that fast. He pulled himself up to the lowest branch, "Still can't see 'em." He called down.

'Alby' sat back from the cauldron, a look of disgust on his face. Geht and Furrell just shrugged and ate with Abby.

OOC: I'll call him Alby, though it isn't his real name, but I'm getting tired of typing 'the hare'.

Rainshadow

OOC:  What is his name?  Or does he even have one?  And also, what is it that they're eating?  I forgot.  Oatmeal?

BIC:  Abby looked at Wing and smiled.  Wing smiled back with his toothy grin.  He then stuck his face back into the bowl of food.

W0NWILL

OOC: Aye, mush. And I won't tell his name, and like he said, his name is for him alone too know.

BIC: The cauldron was finally empty, and the cannibals went back to doing whatever they do, some fed their families on birds and such, things that wouldn't be worth the trouble to fatten up, and some started making another batch of gruel. "Try to get some sleep while you can, they won't let you sleep while the food is out." Geht said. 'Alby' leaned against the bars, that dog knew nothing about pain, even the sort that came from watching others suffer. He was naturally thin, so they kept trying to fatten him up, and he kept on trying to get eaten, by causing trouble. Better him than them.

Rainshadow

Wing looked at Abby and wiped his face off.  He then crawled into her lap and fell asleep.  Abby smiled and closed her eyes.

OOC:  Are we ever going to know 'Alby's' real name?

W0NWILL

OOC: Maybe, I haven't planned it, but I may. I mean for him to be a sorta mysterious character, except when you have insight to his thoughts

BIC: 'Alby' watched the going-on's of the creatures, they would probably take one of the others, maybe the cat though he deserved to live longer.

Rainshadow

In the middle of the night, Wing jerked awake.  He had horrible nightmares nowadays.  He crawled off of the sleeping Abby's lap and sneaked into 'Alby's' lap.  He curled up and promptly fell asleep.

W0NWILL

The hare looked down at the dibbun cat. He stroked his head, he would not let the creatures kill Wing while he was still alive.