News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest for Romance Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, October 22, 2012, 08:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you help come up with a theme for the sequel?

Yes!!
13 (86.7%)
No.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Leatho Shellhound

@Skyblade Well if the others will take you....Welcome to the group.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 25, 2012, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on October 25, 2012, 03:27:20 PM
I was just thinking....... What if Leatho's character liked Terra not because of Terra (o.O) But because she was the closest relation to Skipper!? (Strategic romance... lol)

But I don't like Strategic romance...it sounds mean.

That's the point! It's supposed to be stupid!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 25, 2012, 10:08:29 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 25, 2012, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on October 25, 2012, 03:27:20 PM
I was just thinking....... What if Leatho's character liked Terra not because of Terra (o.O) But because she was the closest relation to Skipper!? (Strategic romance... lol)

But I don't like Strategic romance...it sounds mean.

That's the point! It's supposed to be stupid!

Well why don't you be the strategic romance dude?

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Because:

1.) I'm not seeking the relationship in the first place (that's Terra's job)

2.) I called this position first!

3.) Because you're the one that wanted to mess up everything.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Of course you can.... It would just be more int eresing in my opinion, but it's your decision. (thank god!)

Rainshadow

@Skyblade:  Accepted!  Welcome to the RP!

@Brook:  Sure, you can make Cooper's lover.  (Just please read my PM first) :)

And for anyone wondering about when this will start, I'm hoping soon.  If you have any preferences as to when we start, please do tell!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

I vote for soon as possible.  ;D Others can join in along the way if we gather more interest. Also, we could start one thread before the other if it takes more time to hammer out details.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

No problem, Skyblade! :)

So, Brook, are you wanting to introduce Cooper's L in the beginning, or are you wanting to wait?  Because right now all I'm waiting for is that character, but if you want to wait to introduce her, then we can start.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I am free tomorrow.....but I might go to Barns and Nobles.

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

I shall put her up first thing tomorrow and in the meantime, go ahead and start. If you write any references to her I'll just make sure to make those part of her description. I'm a little short on time tonight so I'll post first thing in the morning  ;D

Rainshadow

Okay, I'm gonna start it!  Just a reminder:  There will be two threads for this RP until the "sea" characters and the "land" characters meet.

W0NWILL

First, look this over

Name: Phillim Torsorem
Species: Hare
Weapons: Keeps a knife hidden at the back of her belt.
Appearance: Takes after her great-uncle, Aticaus, meaning that she's a black colour and rather thin. She wears a dark green skirt and a loose black tunic.
Personality: Clever and sly, she is the sort of creature to remove something from your pocket then feign innocence when caught. She is extremely prejudiced against vermin, due to a childhood of fighting off vermin almost daily. She is also a bit dramatic. I'll develop her more as we RP.
Occupation (one type of character listed in this post): Good sailor, on Coop's ship.
Lover: None currently.
Other:

Knife looks like this:

Second, is Elay going to start at sea or at land, since it seems it's she the one that's getting captured?
Third, does anyone else think it's odd that we have two pirate otters, and a good sailor wildcat? It's sorta flipped around.

Rainshadow

Phillim is accepted!  And, I think that Elay should start on land, since she's going to be captured.  It's kinda hard to get captured when you're already on the pirate ship.
  Finally, I don't believe that it's switched up at all, the fact that the otters are bad, yet the wildcat is good.  I've said before (in the Character Development thread) that it depends on the personality of the creature, not it's species.