News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Tower of the Deep

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 13, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol.... Just lol  :D BIC:

Sedge drooped his head for a split second before turning around to look back, "My name is Sedge, and I have become a Sage specifically of this tower, but not by choice. I've been trapped here far longer than seems possible to me. The slaying of these beasts is almost always a team effort, and I did not deliver the finishing blow." Turning to look at Rhys he continued, "All are welcome to follow, as I would never promote death, and having somebeast with you is, while easier to find, also easier to fight back. Somewhat safety in numbers if you will." The squirrel cocked his head, "Not to be too rushing on any of the rest of your decisions, but I'm not enjoying some of the sounds I'm picking up."

OOC: In all respect, we've been here awhile, something HAS to be close by now! *I can still change that if you dislike what I posted though*

EDIT: OOC: I was talking about other bea... THINGS that heard the fight, that can happen right?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Well, it's dead

Amos saw the concern on the squirrel's face. "So, what are we supposed to do, we have new weapons, should we fight? Or run?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: Are the hammers special?

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: No, but they make statues a bit easier to handle :P
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

As foolish as these beasts were, he couldn't stand more death so he cut the sarcastic remark and replied simply, "Well that depends, would you rather find a relatively safe arbor, or face certain death? It's your choice, though whether I stick around or not is depending as well.".... Okay, he cut SOME of the sarcasm.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I'd rather find out why we were brought here in the first place," Cable interupted. "and what we have to do to get back. I can't say I'm becoming too fond of this place."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

Rhys decided she liked Sedge, in a roundabout way. Smiling, she drawled, "Sounds good to me, Cable- though I must say, certain death sounds fascinating."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

"I agree with him." Said Amos. He walked over and stood in front of Sedge. "Do you know how we get out?"

Ooc: I'm assuming you know, but we all have to fight the Ancient One if you haven't caught in yet, so that's how we leave.

Dannflower Reguba

"Out of this room to a safer area? Or out of this place as a whole? I know a few ways around this place, but I've almost no clues as to where or what to do to get out. Though, if we don't move about hmmm... RIGHT NOW, then it most likely won't matter anymore, any objections? Because I'm leaving now, and I'm not stopping again." With that, the Sage went out the door from whence he came.

Norham Waterpaw

Amos followed behind. "Anywhere safe, really, but I would like to leave this dreadful place soon if ya' please!"

Rusvul

Rusvul's arm was still hurting. He looked around, wondering if anybody knew healing magic. He saw a faint green glow around the talons of Dusk and the paw of Tordek. His eyes widened. "You... You're healers. Can you help me?"

Thomas Barkshield

"I do know a bit of healing magic, yes. Where are you hurt?"

Jetthebinturong

"I know some rudimentary healing magics but not enough to heal you fully" replied Dusk
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Amos turned to the small group. "Come on, if we want to live, I suggest followin this squirrel here!" And with that, he turned and began to walk behind Sedge.

Rusvul

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on April 22, 2013, 02:44:56 PM
"I do know a bit of healing magic, yes. Where are you hurt?"
"Er, my right paw, my right footpaw, everywhere on my right side, really. He scorched me there, then I fell onto my right side. D'ye know anythin' t' cure burns?"