News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Legend of the Horde of the White One (sign up)

Started by Miss RainbowSocks, December 15, 2013, 01:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: danflorreguba
Jet, that kind of stuff has no place in an RP
Romance in general or specifically homosexual romance?

Quote from: danflorreguba
Things of this nature don't have any place in these innocent RP's.
Same question as before.

Are you saying that homosexual romance cannot be innocent or just romance in general is not innocent?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Miss RainbowSocks

I'm sorry I have not looked at this yet, but now I am and I am going to be very clear. There will be NO homosexual romance whatsoever. This is will be a clean and classic Redwall roleplay without any same-gender based romance. None. Period. Any further discussion on this topic is banned in this roleplay, and you will be kicked out if this boundary is violated. Thank you.

Faiyloe

Thank you for clearing that up Miss Rainbow. Now When are we going to start?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Miss RainbowSocks

Unimaginative

At this point, a majority of the active role-players are in. It's unlikely that many more people will be joining.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Miss RainbowSocks

All right, you're right. I will start the RP on the 1st of January, 2014, but people will still be allowed to join.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Miss RainbowSocks on December 28, 2013, 12:09:21 PM
I'm sorry I have not looked at this yet, but now I am and I am going to be very clear. There will be NO homosexual romance whatsoever. This is will be a clean and classic Redwall roleplay without any same-gender based romance. None. Period. Any further discussion on this topic is banned in this roleplay, and you will be kicked out if this boundary is violated. Thank you.

This being the case I would like Dann to reply to me in a pm then
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Miss RainbowSocks

I know you all are wondering when the thread will be opened and why it is not up yet. My sincere apologies for being late, but recent unplanned events have prevented me from creating the thread or even being online. Please be patient, hopefully it will be up by tomorrow. I am very sorry if this creates any inconveniences.

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

The best things in life are the ones that take the longest to arrive.  ;) Except taxes, some of them take forever to get here, and they're always the worst.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Miss RainbowSocks

Dannflower Reguba

How long is it going to take you guys to get to Mossflower, because I can't do anything until you do.  :-\

And wow, I'm flattered.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Unimaginative

I've got the same problem as Dan with my other character. (Boris.)
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Miss RainbowSocks

Evermoon will soon get a vision about the trouble and will start gathering an army. You guys will meet up with her. Also, in no book is the land of Mossflower with only one villain. There are tons, like the swamp lizards and characters like Gruwp. There are millions of options for any number of sideplots.

Skipper

Ok