News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Kirby Adventures Of Randomness

Started by Coobreedan, September 17, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Luke sighed again. "Just don't antagonize him, and he won't try to eat you."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"Let's hope he's not antagonized by the dark then..." Said TAC staring at the now very dark sky. "Look! There's something in there! Do you think it's that Kracko guy?"
This worried Kirby a lot. He knew it wasn't Kracko. It was something much worse.
A huge Dark Matter was now in sight. It's huge eye glared at Kirby. Then it stretched long tentacles that it had shot out of it's body and grabbed the ground. All of the group's surroundings turned dark. Dark Matter had returned to Dream Land.
Then a cloaked swordsman flew across the sky and threw a sword at Kirby, who sucked it up and swallowed.
Kirby became Ultra Sword Kirby and leapt up into the sky, wielding and epic sword.
Meta Knight was watching from afar.
"Dark Matter will kill Kirby! Not even Ultra Sword can stop it!"
He unfolded his wings and flew into the battle. At the sight of Meta Knight's sword, Dark Matter fled. Peace had returned for a short time.
"Dark Matter will return." Meta Knight said."And next time it won't be so easy..."  
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

The Shadowbender's face set sternly. 'Dark Matter ruined me. I must get my own back!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Bob warbled loudly, and Luke produced a broadsword from inside his ship. He unsheathed it, and the blade sparked with lightning as he twirled it expertly in an infinity symbol. "Let's go kill something, then!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra drew her ice gun. 'Yeah, what are we supposed to kill exactly?'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Luke chuckled. "The darkness, if it's possible. Bob, don't try anything stupid. You can't eat a shadow."
The Metroid chirped indignantly, and Araeus blasted a burst of fire towards the Dark Matter.

Tiria Wildlough

Hydra's paw shot out and blew a wall of icy rain towards the darkness. It convulsed violently, but kept on coming.
She formed a huge ball of ice and flung it. She sent hundreds of tiny ice blades. But nothing she could do would make it stop.
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

"We must reach Dark Matter; and that star." Meta Knight said, awesomely as usual. "Follow me. I will show you what I have been working on for all of my time here in the Grasslands."
They walked into King Dedede's Castle, then down some hidden steps.
"I never knew I had them steps!" Said King Dedede, now awake.
"Of course not," Replied Meta Knight. "I have been building the Halberd down here for years. Recently, I finished building it, but there was one more thing I needed: a crew to help me run it. And I have found that now. Sword, Blade, uncover the Halberd!"
Two knights, that must have been Sword and Blade, took the covering off the Halberd. It was an amazing sight.
It was a huge airship, with wings just like Meta Knight's.
"Luke, let the king free, and let's board the Halberd!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Reviving this topic. ;D
The Shadowbender wrinkled her nose. 'Eh? What's that?'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Luke sighed, then kicked DDD away from him. He looked over at Hydra. "Any ideas as to what we should do? I'm good at killing things, but fighting against darkness nd shadow is Samus Aran's speciality, not mine." He growled, then transformed into his wolf form, howling a hunting cry to the winds.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 28, 2011, 08:41:55 AM
OOC: Reviving this topic. ;D
OCCTOPUS: Thanks. ;) I can't do anything at the moment. I have writers block...

Tiria Wildlough

'My specialty is freezing villains in their tracks, not trying to stop a huge dark cloud.' said Hydra, folding her arms.
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Meta Knight looked to The Shadowbender.
"What about you, Shadowbender?" Meta Knight said.

Tiria Wildlough

The Shadowbender's dark complexion had gone quite pale. 'I can't,' she said slowly. 'I really can't.'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Araeus decided he didn't feel like fighting darkness anymore, so he flew off.

Meanwhile, Luke sheathed his sword and glanced at Bob. "Do what you do best." The Metroid chirped, then flew up and began sucking out Dark Matter's life energy.