News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Don't worry, he'll calm down...eventually." Vash chuckled.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 21, 2012, 11:16:42 PM
  Abby rolled her eyes.  Wing bounced over to Triffle.  "Ya got some food 'ewe, Twiffwe?"

"I don'ts."

Rainshadow

"What're we gonna do for food, then, Miss Triffle?"  Abby looked at her.  She had no food, seeing as she just escaped captivity.  All of a sudden she remembered her weapons that she had left behind!  "My weapons!  We have ta go get 'em!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"I will." Breersk said.

Rainshadow

Abby turned to Breersk.  "I can't ask ye ta do tha', mate.  'Tis my weapons, not yers.  I'll go get 'em meself!"  Abby stood up and walked towards the entrance of the cave.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"You want to argue with me?" Breersk had his axes out, "You were already caught once."

Rainshadow

Abby sighed.  She didn't want to have some strange mouse tagging along with her.  She would be more stealthy on her own!  "Look, if ye come wi' me, it'll make i' all the harder.  I can be stealthier on me own!"

W0NWILL

Breersk shrugged, "Okay then." He picked up a rock, "You leave me no choice, you'll be captured and killed."

Quickpaw

"Yeesh, Breersk. I thought you were from an abbey." Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby glared at Breersk and walked out.  She didn't care if she was being followed; they would be trying to be stealthy.  That would be helpful.  She climbed into one of the trees and carefully made her way along until she could hear the screams and shouts of the cannibals.  She then proceeded to lower herself to the ground.

Quickpaw

OOC: LOL imagining Abby "sneaking" in trees.

BIC: Vash glared at Breersk to say You better not follow.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, yeeeahhhh.  That's why I didn't say 'sneaking'.

BIC:  Abby saw the creatures!  One of them was carrying her spear, another carrying javelins, and yet another with her knives!  This was going to be a tough thing to do.

OOC:  (Again)  W0NWILL, how about Breersk follows Abby somehow.  I don't see how Abby can pull this off by herself.

W0NWILL

Quote from: Quickpaw on August 22, 2012, 11:51:01 PM
"Yeesh, Breersk. I thought you were from an abbey." Vash said.

"So what if I am?" Breersk followed Abby.

Quickpaw

"Just sayin', you're pretty violent for an abbey mouse." Vash shrugged.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby had finished lowering herself down and was now hiding in the bushes.  She saw the beast with her spear step away from the main group and stop at a stream.  She walked sneakily over to him, made sure that no beast was looking, and struck him hard on the head.  He fell to the side, unconscious.  She grabbed her spear and ran back to the bushes.